Sunday, May 2, 2010

INSPECTOR PANCHA

this guys here claims that he is Inspector Pancha from some IPK...... i really don't understand y does some guy uses the good name of Police for a bad purpose and try to scare people..... this guy turn out from no where and started to chat wit me this morning.... so i dun really noe wats he purpose chatting wit me plus he was chatting wit me one kind assive he was trying to seduce me... so i ask him to stop chatting with me ..... and he juz left and now when i login to my fb i recived tis msg from so called "INSPECTOR PANCHA" so frens tell me wat the guys intention reli was?????for more info if u guys visit his profile his was born in 1990 wch means he is juz 20 and when he was chatting wif me he told me that he have juz completed his DIP in IT but i dun really noe how does this fucker become inspector so fast ... yare bang seiringge???? epedi lah inthe mathiri senji uderingge????


INSPECTOR PANCHA'S fB pROFILE LINK :
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000711460275#!/profile.php?id=100000711460275&v=info

check out my blog too..
http://www.mazter-g-loz-production.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Bro..

First time commenting here..

This kinda fellows alot in FB and they think its fun...udengge bro.. :)
Neway there is a word for this kinda people..
"Chinna Payan Buthi..Chuuuuuuu tooooot buthi"

MachanBro

yeah wellsaid bro ..... hahax... this guys really dont have a better work to do i guess....

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More